Location: Ashley, Indiana
Role: Team Solids Member
Department: Plastics Operations
Reports to: Team Solids Manager
Brightmark tackles the planet’s most pressing environmental challenges with imagination, optimism, and activity that is making real progress toward a cleaner future. We do this by taking a holistic, closed loop, circular economy approach that has actual results. Driven by equal parts urgency and optimism, we Reimagine Waste. We deploy circular waste solutions, focused on plastics renewal (circular plastics) and anaerobic digestion (renewable natural gas), that disrupt the status quo and make actual change happen. Our programs are tailored as scalable project solutions that meet specific environmental needs around the world and in communities where people live and work.
Join us as we build toward a more livable future without waste!
We are seeking a Team Solids Member to join the Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) or Plastics Operations team. The candidate is expected to support the team by processing plastic as it arrives at the facility. This includes unloading, sorting, and converting plastic into a pellet further processed in the plant.
- Ensure the quality of plastic being processed
- Be responsible for loading and unloading trucks in the shipping area
- Accountable for maintaining a clean and safe workplace environment
- Working on the plastic processing line, sorting, inspecting, and loading lines
- Understand and follow operating procedures and safety policies
Experience & Professional Qualifications:
- High School Diploma preferred
- Dependable and team player
- Ability to effectively lead, learn, teach and grow
- Ability to impact and influence results with personal interaction, guidance, and coaching
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Disability Assistance
- Paid Vacation