Collaborative individual who will work with others to create innovative solutions, test operating constraints and execute site improvements.
Key attributes include:
- Support/backfill Operations staff as needed
- Coordinating internal resources and 3rd party contractors/vendors
- Assist in identifying process improvement projects to improve system reliability and/or increase operating capacity
- Manage project team to execute operations project effectively and efficiently
- Define scope, budget and schedule for operations project
- Identify project risks and recommend appropriate resolutions
- Develop project budget in consideration with cost optimization and reduction goals
- Track, monitor and control expense based on budgetary guidelines
- Conduct regular project status meetings with project team/management
- Address questions and concerns of project team, management and customers in professional and confident manner
- Ensure that project deliverables meet expectations.
- Develop and implement operations project management procedures and methodologies to achieve business goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experienced renewable and/or natural gas processing
- Ability to troubleshoot chemical/biological/mechanical processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Strong organizational skills
- Independent worker
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org