Location: Ashley, Indiana
Brightmark is looking for multiple Process Monitors to join our team in Ashley, Indiana. They will assist with monitoring process operations, meeting plant safety, production, and environmental goals maintaining records, communicating key information between shifts, and maintaining current, thorough, and usable operating procedures.
The position reports to the Refinery Manager.
- Responsible for the day to day operation and monitoring of the Refinery and Plastic Conversion Units
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment
- Accountable for Operations safety, environmental, and production
- Reporting of equipment and product status/performance
- Understand and follow operating procedures and will also handle all audits for Operations
- Collecting samples for process monitoring
- Overall process monitoring from the product into product out
- Communication of change in the plant to all key parties
- Participate in hazard reviews, project meetings
- Provide oversight of plant utility needs with respect to sampling, reporting, and operation (Cooling towers, Hydrogen Plant, and Hot oil system)
- Peer review hot work and confined space permits as necessary
- Develops plans and job scopes for unit outages with maintenance
- Ability to effectively lead individuals and teams through professional, respect, and focus on high standards
- Knowledge of Process Safety Management is preferred
- Ability to impact and influence results with personal interaction, guidance, and coaching.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Every other weekend off
- A highly competitive salary
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to AshleyCareers@brightmark.com