Location: Ashley, Indiana
Department: Operations & Maintenance | Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Brightmark tackles the planet’s most pressing environmental challenges with imagination, optimism, and activity that is making real progress toward a cleaner future. We do this by taking a holistic, closed loop, circular economy approach that has actual results. Driven by equal parts urgency and optimism, we Reimagine Waste. We deploy circular waste solutions, focused on plastics renewal (circular plastics) and anaerobic digestion (renewable natural gas), that disrupt the status quo and make actual change happen. Our programs are tailored as scalable project solutions that meet specific environmental needs around the world and in communities where people live and work.
Join us as we build toward a more livable future without waste!
We are seeking a Parts Clerk to join the Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) or Plastics Operations & Maintenance team. The candidate is expected to support the team by assisting the Maintenance Manager & Coordinator with facility maintenance and maintaining tools and inventory. They will be responsible for processing all maintenance and plant related inventory transactions. This role also supports the procurement of parts and supplies for the site.
- Work closely with the Maintenance Manager & Coordinator to ensure our mission and objectives are achieved for the plant and maintenance department
- Maintains an accurate and effective parts inventory control system (SAPB1)
- Develops and maintains relationships with current and potential vendors
- Check In/Out Tools & Parts from Crib for plant personnel
- Working with vendors to obtain quotes for parts needs as requested by maintenance coordinator or manager
- Receive in and verify all deliveries and enter into SAPB1
- Weekly/Monthly Inventory Cycle Counts
- Process inventory scrap, obsolete and transfer transactions in SAPB1
- Tag/Label, Stock and Organize parts received to item’s bin location
- Communicate deliveries to maintenance coordinator and plant personal
- Maintain 5S for Tool/Part Crib area
- Communicate inventory purchase order status with maintenance coordinator and personnel needed to avoid delays and maintain inventory stock needed
- Package and coordinate outgoing shipments
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Accountable for maintaining a clean and safe workplace environment.
Experience & Professional Qualifications:
- 3+ years of progressively increasing experience in maintenance and plant services
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office Suite, with strong knowledge of Excel
- Effective communication skills in multiple settings and the ability to be an engaging change agent and culture – creator that can inspire and motivate
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, with an ability to use quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions and recommendations
- Ability and proven record of accomplishment of working with diverse individuals at all levels to drive decision-making and results
- Dependable and team player
- Ability to consistency lift up-to 50lbs
- Ability to impact and influence results with personal interaction, guidance, and coaching
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, and work on a computer for lengthy periods of time during the workday.
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Disability Assistance
- Paid Vacation
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com