Location: Ashley, Indiana
Responsible for the health, safety, and environmental (HSE) compliance at Brightmark Ashley Indiana Plant. The HSE Manager implements and maintains an environmental health and safety program involving hazard identification evaluation and control, accident/injury prevention, hazardous material/waste management, emergency preparedness, fire/life safety, ergonomics, industrial hygiene, spill prevention, and environmental regulatory compliance. This position will interface with all departments to ensure all processes are in compliance with all Federal, State, and Local regulations.
The position reports to the Plant Manager.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides HSE leadership, training, and operational support to all levels of the organization and across all functional groups.
- Ensures all HSE processes and procedures are implemented and standardized across the Brightmark Energy manufacturing facility
- Coordinate process for the Safety Management Program
- Enforce all safety, industrial hygiene, and loss prevention policies
- Manage the HAZOP process update and database
- Tracks company health and safety metrics and use the data to identify and reduce risk.
- Perform all OSHA regulated reporting including OSHA 300 Logs
- Assists in all aspects of incident investigation including verifying root cause and approving the implementation of preventative actions
- Ensures emergency response systems, policies, and procedures are in place to manage emergency situations.
- Manage PPE program for plant
- Maintains all Federal, State, and Local permits in a current and valid condition.
- Provide hazardous material disposal, right to know training, and MSD management
- Maintain Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures Program
- Performs industrial hygiene activities including chemical monitoring, ozone monitoring, and any other monitoring programs as necessary
- Maintain all necessary training and licensing to function as a signing authority on all HSE matters
- Refining/Chemical or Petrochemical experience
- HAZOP experience
- P&ID review
- Industrial Hygiene
- Environmental Air Quality/Wastewater Regulatory
- Startup/ Implementation
- ISO 14000
- Process Safety/PSM
- Leadership Experience
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to AshleyCareers@brightmark.com