Location: San Francisco
The FP&A Analyst will be responsible for monthly project-level FP&A activities, including preparation of monthly cash forecasts, quarterly/monthly lender and investor reporting packages, and an annual budget. This role will also be responsible for internal and external reporting which may include balance sheets, income statements, and statements of cash flows as requested by executive management and investors. The FP&A Analyst will work cross-functionally in the organization and interact with executives, lenders, and investors. This role reports to the FP&A Manager and will also assist in scaling FP&A practices and implementing tools and processes to support Brightmark’s high-growth environment. To be successful in this role, you must be a curious, detail-oriented, and collaborative individual with strong communication skills, and the ability to multi-task in a startup environment.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly compliance packages for investors and lenders, including project level financial statements, budget vs forecast reports, debt compliance metrics, and cash distribution forecasts.
- Prepare and communicate monthly budget vs actual analysis, including annual forecasts.
- Establish processes to ensure compliance with legal documents, agreements, policies, and internal controls.
- Communicating with a variety of stakeholders, including project managers, assets managers, lenders and investors.
- Meet internal deadlines for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual activities.
- Assist with special projects as requested and adapt to new tasks and responsibilities as the business grows.
Success Will Look Like:
- Delivering high-quality reports on a timely basis for external and internal reporting purposes.
- Owning and building complex financial forecasts that are predictive of the project’s performance.
- Performing insightful financial analyses, including identifying key variances, opportunities, and issues to management.
- Establish and nurture relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Business or related field.
- 3+ years of applicable experience in corporate or project finance, FP&A or accounting.
- Experience with multi-entity organization structures (similar to real estate industry), reporting and related accounting is preferred.
- Strong analytical, planning, process management and organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to work effectively with management, lenders, investors and external auditors.
- Persistent problem solver who can resolve problems independently, effectively and efficiently with business partners. Ability to overcome obstacles to achieve goals.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (particularly Excel, such as pivot tables, lookups and sumif, etc.).
- Ability to prioritize and deliver multiple, ongoing assignments on a timely basis and keep management informed of changes to timelines.
- Team focused. Effectively collaborate and share knowledge with various departments and levels throughout the organization.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to FinanceJobs@Brightmark.com