The Environmental Registration Assistant and Data Analyst will assist E&O and Operations teams with data entry and reporting. The position reports to the Director of Environmental Markets. This is a full-time position and fully remote.
- Collaborate with full-time employees.
- Create reports using the data acquisition tools available.
- Help develop new reporting templates.
- Routinely run report templates and send results to appropriate parties, with an emphasis on clarity and regularity.
- Enter data into Excel, Salesforce, and other data management tools as needed.
- Routinely evaluate data quality, and clearly document all data gaps and unrealistic or impossible data points.
- Help develop and execute strategies to correct data quality where needed. Keep clear records about when/how data was changed.
- Maintain EPA, QAP, and LCFS documents folders
- Ensure the documents are labeled currently and contain the required information for EPA registration
- Maintaining updates of missing documents & status
- Assisting with the coordination of EPA site visit
- Joining calls with PM on registration status and missing documents
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience with Excel (Data tables, Pivot tables, Writing formulas)
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Outlook, SharePoint) is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Programming with SQL, VBA, OSI PI is desirable
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects at one time
- Ability to work under deadlines with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Cooperation and collaboration.
- Must be able to work effectively in a remote role.
- Brainstorming new and creative solutions.
- Detail-oriented mindset.
Experience and Education:
- Data analytics experience and training.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel: Vlookup, Pivot tables, and macros required. Experience with PI Datalink preferred.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree or current university/college enrollment preferred.
- Strong statistical & mathematical skills.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.